- Setup your initial data feed
- Categorise your products into the Google product taxonomy
- Submit to Google shopping
- Configure and setup Google cart (For compliance)
- Test product feed
- Fix rejected products
- Optimise and Maintain your feed
If your not sure what google shopping is then pop over to google and search for somthing and then change to google shopping search from the top black drop down menu.
Having well optimised product data can bring in a lot of natural traffic. Although Google have now changed the data feeds from a free service to a PPC model.